Thursday, December 27, 2018

Keeping Up

It has been years since I last blogged as part of a different 23Things that was required by my job.  It's time I updated some skills starting again with a blog. I'm looking forward to learning new skills and new technologies.  Some of the things listed on the 23 Digital Things list I already do, some often and well and some less often.  Facebook and LinkedIn are familiar; I have accounts with both.  I've used Twitter and Google Hangouts (now or about to be defunct, I think) in the past.

Because my job involves helping others understand and use technology, I'm excited to learn new things that may help my patrons at some point.

Since I live and work in the US and this course is offered by a university in the UK, it will be interesting to note any differences in the sites each of us uses and how we each use technology. I suspect there may be some differences.

1 comment:

  1. Hi and welcome to our 23 Things course for Digital Knowledge. :)
    I always find it super interesting to read the blog posts of folks who already work with some of the tools on our course and how they relate to the type of use or work being done in different locations and professions. Looking forward to reading your posts for sure.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete